Wednesday, November 15, 2017

I Love Stockings


This stocking is in a delightful soft slightly off white woollen felt..
Simply hand stitched in running stitch ..
Add a large decoration ...for the centre piece 
&
A snowflake button for the top...
Sew the 2 pieces together 
Done !
*******

My creative adventure began doing a handcrafted big market for 5 years...
To get the volume of stock I always found a simply way...
My design work reflects this today over 25 yrs ago.
I work simply
&
It is a pleasure.
***
Yesterday I took a red felt stocking ,a circle  & strip of white felt & one of the new santa buttons
my little yellow shaker tin sewing box
to physio.
While I wait ( as I am usually early ! )
I stitched most of this stocking....
not that I was waiting too long, it is so quick to stitch..
I'll show you later.
****

2 comments: