Friday, October 13, 2017

it's Busy

©

Yesterday I placed an note on the front page of my website .... 
saying there is a delay of a week for painting orders...
but order.
Today i had to adjust the stock levels on the website...
Much is due in next week.... so it will look lively again...
and
I need to order more things to be cut today...
You can continue to order now .....queue forms LOL
***
I always try to prepare for this unpredictable bit LOL
Failed again..
It is wonderful because my decorations and buttons go all over the world...
but right now I feel a bit like this picture...
A bit all over the place...
***
I think my leg has stopped hurting...
I had another swing back of walking with that rusty pole feeling up my leg...different spot from last episode.
Yesterday I struggled once again to walk from car park to a Christmas display in a shop nearby...
Instead of going back to the car 
I walked up to my favourite shop a few doors up & then back to car..
I kept telling myself it is exercising keep walking ..
Well magically about 2 hrs later ...the pain had subsided HEAPS.....it is still sort of reminding me 
But WOW....now when I get up I am never sure ... today it is ok but has a hint..but I am hopeful
******

This is my aim....
simple serenity !!
****
I love this stocking.....
I love this style more so ...
Off to work...

No comments: