Monday, September 18, 2017

Moving along ...

©
I have made some promises to myself today...
One is walk while sun shines...
Two is pack this lot in a box for transporting to my trunk shows & beyond...

It is great at times when I have lots of finished product just loitering around in front of me in boxes & trays... and an order arrives for Advent Buttons ...so things were already done for the trunk shows ....
so decision was made to do many decorations on this style of display...
They do look yummy even if under cellophane !

See santa buttons packaged as 3's & I have some cats & birds ....so it is a new sort of journey I think.

 The red birds in 2 sizes are overflowing in this little white bucket.....
Ties are a variety of my special ribbons...

This is a stocking idea..waiting for the needle & thread to attach these buttons

Advent Buttons how I propose to sell them in  the future...
The buttons will never be the same lots of 24...but of course the standard & mix will be as always a delight....

I am loving this size 6cm decorations on the cards also...
again they will change about.....
As I wander along this laneway I will no doubt explore more options


 Another little white bucket ..some angel decorations have been added to santa decorations...
My white buckets are full to overflowing now....


Ideas for buttons & decorations....
These are a cotton/linen mix fabric & rest are felt....waiting for buttons to be stitched on ....& I think I have a hanging tree that takes little space to hang loads of stockings & ideas ...

No comments: