Wednesday, August 2, 2017

More of yesterday

From my evening doing the display.....
The background there is the star deers, star boots, trees ....
in the foreground
are small star decorations...
These are just so cute ...
I did put some on the website ...one onlys is each design on the stars

Yesterday I finished painting on the fabric for the new release of Road Maps Stitcheries...
Looks rather wonderful in fabric painting....will be as beautiful stitched....or some applique or some felt...
you know that creative experience will take you on an amazing journey...
So we pack up the car & see what comes....
They are Christmas today I hope to start on another 2 I have traced off ready to paint on calico..
So if you are painters this is fitting for you also..
I am going to use the tiny red ric rac as borders....
I pulled out some printed ribbon also & had to be disciplined on what I thought looked best for this one.... 
The options are amazing.... sew some with felt & use a plain fabric as background & stitch also...
add little beads, rusty bells ...
Make this as a quilt...main panel ..with pieces of it ....as smaller versions

2 comments:

Gudrun said...

Looks great and I love rusty things.
You are busy and I don´t do much (some quiltblocks only:-))
Have a nice day.
Hugs from Gudrun

theodora said...

Hi Gudrun, It's summer for you & a lovely time for outdoors.... here winter much sun except for this week.... but if I don't design these things now it is too late once Spring arrives...
Barb xxx