Saturday, July 1, 2017

Running Rabbits are back

Barb Smith designs
The Running Rabbit is back in stock.....

These Cup & Saucer I designed a little time ago but I was thinking about them 
now I have thought & here they are....
I love them
Little heart etched out on the cup



And
I shrunk the sewing machine size..... !!!
The etched vine leaves & hearts looks really sweet in this smaller size

Leaping Bunnies ......in a field...
A story...
Apple trees are small & fit with these bunnies so well....
All will be on the web later.....


This guy & his kittens & Christmas Tree are on the website as a single Mini decorations
4 cm of absolute cuteness with the 2 kittens & Santa is always cute !!!!
I am loving it all...

On the website is a full set of 24 of the mini decoration designs great for Advent calendars or just doing a lot of simple Christmas projects or for your tree...price at $120.00 or this guy is $5.00 & he has friends on the page...
Off to places & see some extra space...

No comments: