Sunday, July 23, 2017

Home is ...

A BUTTON STITCHERY

This morning as I lolled about under the warmth of the doona....reluctant to start out on such a cold morning...
When I do start my day I have an order for the new little button stitchery....
I think 
I love so working this way...
&
 I am going to do much much more of this ..
Oh my gosh it is such a freeing revelation for me...

How much delight will be coming....
Buttons to be able to stitch little scenes that I illustrate .....
Like a story book....
.......
Surprises ... until I exhaust my creative illustrating...
in one only layout designs I create as I work with some buttons...
Available both for wholesale & from my website...

This is not a new layout, however I love it...& it is now for this one only Button Stitchery ...
As I have freed myself from the limited stories that I had printed over & over...these have a more personal touch.....
It's exciting & it's fun...
Are you going to come & play as I work towards this .....?

This one is $10 for the pattern with buttons + posting $2 in Australia & $2.95 internationally


No comments: