Sunday, June 25, 2017

Using the Advent Stitcheries


Advent Calendars I have grown to adore....
I have done 2 design sets using buttons...
&
 I drew 24 designs to stitch onto a calendar with stockings or mittens or small bags...the layouts come with the designs...
See below Val did exquisite  embroidery on samples for me....I have just embellished with Noel sign, & a Tres Bien sign & a small robin in holly decoration....

During the initial drawing of theses I also did stitch & some still wait to be made up...these have some stitched embellishments on the tops..
So for as little as $7.50 or is it $7.00  plus posting ...it is exceptional value.

The stitcheries can be also used on other gift or decoration projects...or stitch as one sheet & frame..
or is that a table runner with a few stitched in blocks at the end...
I say today be creative with the beginnings I give...be inspired to stitch more & see how different they look on different projects.... 



2 comments:

Gudrun said...

So beautiful!!!
xx

theodora said...

Thanks Gudrun. I see you are enjoying spring !! Looks wonderful
Barb xxx