Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Things .....


Arriving today are the wood decorations to this new stitchery...
Express Post pony wasn't in a hurry so failed to arrive yesterday..
I was a bit busy so would not have had time to touch them all & ponder LOL

I finally got to my physio late yesterday... still limping & it hurts but a little better I think...or is it my imagination ....hope not ... as if this is the new reality it scares me completely LOL


My friend Philippa of Whiskers & Wings design. of Chloe the cow.

Philippa & I met after I resigned from public service, we both had a table at Canberra's  Calvary Hospital selling our creations back then ...
We had been both exhibiting in school art & craft shows but each of us was just a name on a tag...
We went on through many years side by side at the Hall Markets & then later moving into pattern designing...
I loved this cow & have seen her about a bit on pinterest.....
&
I now have a page of Cloth Dolls from her designs on my pinterest site, if you need any patterns I speak with Philippa on a regular basis ....so email me for any request 


No comments: