Thursday, June 15, 2017

Little Decorations...


© Barb Smith designs
Here they are on the website....
and only available from my store...
at this exceptional price !!!
The small trees will love these hanging from them...
use as a tag for a gift...for a special friend.
Place as is into a frame  or even several small frames ...
Stockings & bags... & these fit wonderfully on the small calico bags I find several for $3
Just loads & loads of things these will be useful & happy for. 

6 set....$30.00

Sets of 3's  are $15.00 a set.

 Packs & numbers will change perhaps as I work my way along.....
New .... ways.... weaving a little path along a new spot...LOL
All of these will also be available as the bag stitchery....
Will work on the new 4 today...
  

The angel with twig wings looks amazing..... some are just absolute treasures in their new sizing...
All have my international copyright...
sold only by me....

No comments: