Sunday, June 4, 2017

Goodness Me


The stupid murders that are targeting innocent people in UK & elsewhere  in terror attacks.
Stay safe everyone....but also keep alert....
xxxxx

To give us all something lovely to distract our grief...

I have finally completed the packaging for these dear little stitchery designs...
Simple brown paper bags, & a little twine, layouts for the stitching that  you can easily applique some of the images.... or maybe work in felt ...or some felt, some fabric & stitching...
you get it ??? be creative....!!!
Layout also for a stocking & a Christmas tree little bag......
There is a gorgeous treat for the first 5 I have done....
A small version of the stitchery which is also my Christmas decorations .....
I added a little paint to each wood version...which can also be used in a project of yours..

These stitcheries are only available from my website......at $8.50 each plus postage ....which will be packaged not boxed .... so need to check that with my postie people.....

They are already on the website under STITCHERIES  coming soon that can be pre - ordered !!!







No comments: