Saturday, June 24, 2017

Creating more Stitcheries..


 I spent some time yesterday at the drawing board....getting these ready for the Stitchery Bags with the little tags....
I have 4 more ready .....well all the design work has been completed....little shapes are painted

Quite exciting to be working in this phase again....
Soon there will be more coming out as
Plain Stitchery Sheets.

I have observed on my pinterest & my blog how many of the world is capable of stitching without directions or detailed projects....  often we do not write in the same language...but we sure manage....
I am more a visual creative person than a structure creative....most of my books were just the stitchery designs.... a road map to creativity !

In the beginning of this stitching adventure colleagues & I would have the stitcheries done as single fabric squares & then we hit on the idea to ask q quilter to fashion it into a quilt for us.....
I was reminded of this last night as I was going through my box of old photos....
They look divine...

So we can all go on a little adventure....
which way each of us will go will be our wonderful creative self...
Be it a Christmas bag or stocking or a full blown pieced quilt....
***

On another topic.... about me of course LOL

I am experiencing another bout of arthritis 9 triggered in car accident 50 years ago ..which presents itself on the sciatic nerve...
So sore & very tricky when I begin to walk....
This is 50 years that this has occurred.......
I do not know how I hairdressed all day like this except I was younger....it was raw pain as it still is today....
SO MY FRIENDS 
be mindful when you drive......
there is so much ratbag stupid stuff in Bendigo at the moment....it was cutting corners & if I was first in line I'd cringe because I know what it is like to lose some mobility, suffer pain,  some of the time..

NOW it is not waiting for traffic to proceed who have right of way...
I have had double bogey truck ( with business name on side ) pull out in front of me....
&
 the other day the Swanhill/ Kerang transport took his cue on the red light & I sat at the side street with a green light absolutely dumbfounded..

This is about not knowing how to drive......
just is so peculiar but traffic aggression does happen when a city begins to expand .

I guess new driving skill adjustments are needed & it all begins in the driver's mind ......drrrr 
 I do wonder .. 

So on that note let's stitch on fabric !!!

2 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Those are such adorable designs! Your work is beautiful! I know what you mean about drivers. I tend to get out to run errands in the mornings because by afternoon the drivers around here are getting very aggressive. Friday afternoons are the absolute worst. --Andrea

theodora said...

Thanks Andrea. Thanks for the tips, it doesn't seem to work that well here, as I do a lot of my stuff in the morning, PO etc... but you are right re Fridays ....! Barbxx