Sunday, June 18, 2017

Craft Alive Bendigo 3

I stopped by the Turmerix booth.... as I am interested in this product but thinking ....
Interesting conversation & I am now more informed... 


Off to say farewell To Rosemary & Angelos  .... amongst the fabrics Rosemary has another passion
Jackson Hill Fine Foods
I was so lucky to be given a jar of this tasty marmalade..today....

Rosemary & I were discussing a simple technique of the banners.... & into this conversation arrives Priscilla.... she spies a santa button in my bag.... so now she has it !!
The conversation moved along, recently arrived from x to Y but originally from Rosemary's state of SA & it turned out Pricillia's Mum used to drive to one of Rosemary's quilt shops ( Stitch in Time ) in SA... to get her fix of fabric & thread.... and her best friend came from Cohuna.... the world is often small & 6 steps....
I loom forward to seeing Priscilla again soon !!! 

No comments: