Wednesday, June 7, 2017

ADVENT CALENDAR STITCHERIES



24 Little Advent Calendar stitcheries 
are on the website...Only...
These come with a stocking, mitten & little tree bag layouts.
Fantastic for making the 24 stockings... or 24 Mittens ..or 24 little U bags....for Advent.
Yet these designs are also easily applied to a tag stitchery to add to gifts...or if you are sewing arger stockings one stitched can become the tag...
I would love the idea of these done into a frame.....no numbers needed.....

Also mix up your Advent creation by doing some stockings, some mittens & some U bags.....nothing to stop you doing small square bags either....

MOST of YOU KNOW MY Wood painted designs.... it is how I draw the world from where I stand.... 
these are now coming to you in stitcheries...
*
Not quite where I began in this industry but by 1996  I was stitching....
or thanks to many stitching samples for me....
brooches followed ...& kits for painting 
& buttons arrived around 15 years ago...
*
Now I am eager to play with all sorts of things including one off button stories & well who knows what else....
It all comes with my ©
***
I love experiencing creativity ....
so here there are many options in a little cello bag for $7.50 + postage which I would hazard a guess that Mr Postie would only charge a large letter for this....

No comments: