Monday, May 15, 2017

Those Calico Bags

The calico bags were worked on yesterday....& I was wondering if the mess I had surrounded myself with would ever make sense..
You know that idea that doesn't seem to be what you thought it would be..
Happy to say....
It worked rather well in the end.
These bags are from Kmart & very reasonably priced...
Great for starting Advent calendar or making gorgeous gift bags very quickly...
The decorations sit on these bags so well...stamping just lessens that starkness of the bag a bit...but I guess that is personal taste



I used one pack of the calico bags...
Found of course different decoration styles I had painted...just waiting for try outs in projects ( LOL )
And I adore certain ribbons....I have a couple of jars full...
tied them & the creativity was done...

here we have a mix of what has gone on in the last few weeks...
Stockings with decorations .... the little calico bags & some of thew white felt advent calendars I did..this season

This is the Advent Calendar stockings that are now being created by many....

2 comments:

Leanne said...

These are beautiful Barb, I love the stamped Calico bags.

theodora said...

Thanks Leanne... I love anything that simplifies my play time ! Bags I bought from KMart ...Lisa from Max & Louise gave me the heads up on them so handy ...Barb xxx