Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Inspiration for my Buttons

I was packaging some advent buttons & this button was at the bottom of the order box & everything was sealed..
Oh I thought this fits on the front of cello box....
&
I Just LOVE this look...!!!

No I do own an iron but ....I stitched this stocking adding some sepia buttons from this stash I now have in one place while watching TV last night...
I think you can be inspired by the colours .... I like working with patches  & some frayed edges...
& this style is happy doing this...
On the sepia button packs & tags now (😁 )
I have decided to make the category sepia buttons now....
Some really cute stuff in those cards & still in the box....
I have found a stash of symbols on here....the smiley face was what I explored ..
I'll sign out now🐇 Barb



No comments: