Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Colouring the world today


Gosh I love paperbags, little party boxes and anything that I can play with to have more inspiration for the decorations & buttons.
I am working on another Advent Calendar.......
Using a mix of buttons & decorations....
Tags I had bought ????
But then there are theses small boxes... but I cannot find anymore in the small size....I'll keep searching though.
But these are so simple & could involve your children in the creation...



If you have my buttons or these latest decorations..they fit on these tags with more show off space around them....but you could cut fabric for the tags...or  felt...
Lots of interpretations....
The Boxes are just so much fun & I am eager to find a supply to make up 24 for advent...
But
one could make Merry or Joy instead of Advent numbers do stamped words...



See how much good fun in 5  mins... after i have painted these the work is done so creating can be your daily pleasure...
Decorating one bag or box  as a gift is really a lovely friendship thing ???
Pop inside a piece of fabric ....the button if adhered with double sided tape can be used !!!

Happy creating day I am going to have...

No comments: