Thursday, May 11, 2017

Advent Bags


I spent more time yesterday finishing off my bags.... to see how this all looked & worked.
Fine having the thoughts & gathering all the bits....but sometimes it doesn't work as one thinks...

This happens in our daily lives as well...
As if on cue  the Organised Housewife's 
daily message said it all
***
"You are not in this world to live up to other people's expectations
Nor should you feel the world must live up to yours"
F Perls

I thought to myself it is well to remember this.
*****
Off to get myself organised for a DNA sample...
I am taking part in Depression research & the possible genetic links to depression
I think this is amazing to be able to assist in research of such a vital kind and to maybe help in the solutions  for future treatment... or even provide answers...
Genetic research done for the right reasons is such an amazing science. 


No comments: