Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Waiting for POST today


I was waiting for a delayed parcel today to be able to paint stars for the Advent Stocking orders....
In the box I found my new resized bells & the English Bunny
Both are a really great 35mm size ....
 we bit less to buy in...so that has been passed on in the website already...
The bells look so divine in this size ..the design is all neat & compact...
and that rabbit...
It was so excited I have painted it is soft blue & gingersnap pink shade..
****

The AQC begins on Thursday 
Carlton  Exhibition Grounds ...
It will be a lovely show as usual...
See Marg Low designs & some of my buttons will be going as well
I will have a visit too.
I was talking to Lisa from Max & Louise Pattern Company today...
Wow she is machine quilting for quilters now  
&
Off to USA very soon to look over the Spring Wholesale Market 
&
She & Lou are working on their deadline for their book by Quilt Mania ...
Such wonderful news & Lenore will have their patters & some of their quilts at the AQC...
See just another reason to go !!!!      




No comments: