Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter Saturday


I am making stockings.....
12 of them have been sewn....
****
On Pinterest I have put some free stitcheries....so if you wish to continue gardening with the needle & thread....you can with these designs.
****

Today I nipped out to visit the Antique show that was in some place I had not been to before...
Lovely array of small pieces & jewellery
I enjoy looking at the creativity of many artists...in what they make..
A few stunning happy pieces of Clarice Cliff ...
some gorgeous  Moorcroft
& those delightfully painted scenes on china.... as well as some interesting jewellery.
****
I didn't take the camera today it would not be permitted I would imagine...
But still I have many from my wanderings yesterday

 I found Lyn designer & quit shop owner of Li'l Blokes 


She has created this wonderful address book cover using my 3 houses together button


This booth was in the Bridge St market, just off the High St in Bendigo....
It was so colourful


I was walking back to my car from a street where the quilt show was & this church is over the way from Coles...
I have taken lots of pics but I looked up a lot 
&
Spied this..
Love taking pictures like this with my handy little camera....
there was no touch up needed !!!
Great Grandfather Cleave may well have been impressed....he used to take photos using some glass slides & some are in the Vic Library of places...
I just look & point & often the light obscures my view ....but most times it works...& I get super thrilled when it does....
it shows I know !!!


No comments: