Saturday, April 8, 2017

ADVENT STOCKING BUTTON CALENDAR


Advent Calendar Buttons with stocking layout is about to happen...
This year is so much fun to sew stockings in your favourite felt in red or cream...
I don't supply that ....ohh I know ...
(Most quilt stores have a felt or wool fabric these days)

Each stocking is provided with one of my hand painted Christmas Buttons which are visible here.....
santas, pudding, flakes, trees, bell, deers even a Christmas puss cat ..
&
 each tag is a hand painted little numbered 1 to 24 star

I love everyone to have the pleasure of making these using my buttons so once again it is a half the price gift !!!  Instead of $145 ++  it is $75  & PLUS +  postage for Aust is $7.50 & International is $18.

I was thinking of doing this as a club BUT by the time postings go out at $2 each time or international at $2.75 & maybe it would need to be 6 postings to fit in the boxes it works out being more expensive...
But if you would like that to happen... email me through my website & I will see what I can do...to sign you up for all the postings ...



No comments: