Friday, March 31, 2017

Autumn at last !!!!

Button Brooches

The weather is slipping down very fast & the days are closing in...perhaps I should say I begin later in the mornings....

Odd things wander through my mind...
After physio the other day & walking our smallish lake in great time..
I suddenly rejoiced as for on April 5th  it will be 49 years since I have had arthritis...
It was triggered in a genetic component at the time of a car accident.
I thought wow for all the limping & pain I had when I was younger ...
Now I have been able to manage with a few adjustments to life & gosh I hope that continues LOL
... time to get a rattle on for a walk...
today I am going to do just that walk slower but for longer...
in this divine cool autumn day
xxxxxxxxxxx


These brooches  are buttons....
You can experiment with my buttons to make brooches to wear on a jumper or coat, scarf or Tshirt or that white linen shirt ...
they adapt...
If you worry with the button holes thread some embroidery thread thru that & glue it at the back...
xxxxxxx
ADVENT CALENDAR of my sort is progressing along 
as are too many ideas 
for CLUBS of the Christmas Kind .... 
as I write that more things for ordinary days come to mind...



No comments: