Saturday, February 4, 2017

Yesterday I met friends at Lavendula


My soul inspiration spot....
quite close to home which is fantastic ..

Sitting under the trees eating lunch was so cool & relaxing as we chatted on mostly quilts, craft & gardens & how good the pate was !!!

The lavender was still being harvested 
Some of the fresh harvest drying out ...
The soft perfume of lavender as the day advanced & it warmed a little more.  



I always enjoy the vegetable garden at lavendula...



The 2 bees in the artichoke were buzzing about & what a bonus I found they were in this picture


The apple trees are HUGE & I guess very old....laden with fruit

There are a couple of very healthy quince trees ..also HUGE in the gardens

It is always a blessing to find food growing ...
I feast on this pictures for a long while...
Then I return to Lavendula & start all over again LOL

I went into Daylesford first to get some little supplies for my work  

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

What a beautiful place, lovely to see all the plants and fruit, always a bonus to see a busy bee.

theodora said...

It is & you can stay the entire day...gorgous gift shop too, place to eat...perfect ! Barb xxx