Saturday, February 18, 2017

Waiting Yesterday

I had my car in for a service & repairs yesterday...
So was house bound !!!
I sat painting the rabbits & baskets of flowers & giraffes buttons for a good part of the day
Then done I thought...
An hour before I was due to be picked up to collect my car..
I thought I'll just do a story....with the rabbits.
They say rabbits multiply quicky !!!

WE ARE THE EASTER BUNNIES
Big leaping rabbit with some of my first bunny designs...sitting there from a stitchery I designed in Woodcutter Daughter days...but these bunnies always are in a box...
Not anymore they are now on the page ...being dear Little Easter Bunnies

EASTER TIME
This took me back to a birthday time where I received a beautiful tin with handle & patterned Easter bunnies & eggs & this followed to how I loved to draw the patterns from the Easter Egg wrappings..
As I drew I saw this stitched in pastel shades .....

I love the giraffes...& as Id pass a box of bits the giraffe shape would catch my eye & I'd see it painted all in pale blue with spots .....
This maybe suited more to stitch & frame for a children's room...
Anyone recognise that cat ???? I think it's maybe same age as the sitting bunny...Nice & plain 


Loving the border of tweeny bunnies

This is where it began yesterday
The Tweeny rabbits watching the big leaping rabbit & wanting to be able to do this one day...
 They have all been placed on the www.theodoracleave.com & all are one onlys

No comments: