Saturday, February 25, 2017

Tags


There I was going to clear the table...
It all began quickly with the glass cloche that fits inside the wire lantern thing..
Tags were in the wire thing & not working at all...
So a few ideas wandered across the table 
From setting santas, bell decoration another try inside the glass cloche 
I abandoned that & went to find s little white bucket ...
&
Eventually this is what worked...
Speaking with our work as designers can be quite a journey...
In my mind's eye I see a fabulous look...
&
It is a flop....
But having props about ....different things just work if you keep at it. 



Must say I LOVE THESE MUGS...
These are new colours this season in
Provincial Decor Living stores...
Just love their stores...
the ambience is always soothing
&
I want list....
Staff are welcoming.....& let one wander to think....
The rabbit is in the store next door at Bed & Bath.....so cute a shape in china ...

Now back to tidying the rooms where all sorts of creation has been on the go most of this week 
The floors have been vacuumed .... so feel pretty good about that
Might be about time for a cup of tea....!

No comments: