Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Swaggering along


I found this a little addictive...
Most if not all of my buttons will work with the swags...
So you could have a little Easter swag..... something for the Baby's room...I am thinking elephants, giraffes, bunnies, 
 cats & dogs  of course  
garden themes 
hearts... stars..cakes..cups of tea perhaps 
as well as Christmas....
stars,  santas, deers,bells,etc....
& I am going to try a button story swag...
No guarantees it'll work
***
Love the angels & in this one I have placed 2 of the red bells..

Just adding a different button in the centres can make these swags even more gorgeous...
Loads of diversions here...
Now what about an excuse to buy that beautiful ribbon ...or the ric rac....NOW it has PURPOSE !! 
Excuse this numbering that is persisting because I accidently pressed the wrong button...
grrrr 


  1. Gingerbreads with some natural snowflakes in the centres ....


Twig angels ....

Shade houses

Pere Noel 

2 comments:

Melody said...

what a great idea, really adorable

theodora said...

Thanks Melody, simple quick too ! Barb xx