theodora

theodora

Friday, February 17, 2017

New Things ....for show & tell

Some Brooches in pastel patches ....hearts & scalloped circle....
I have not done brooches or as we so fondly called them back when WEARABLES   which I like that description 
You will find on the web under brooches some more button brooches with the angel & tulips & yummo ...I am loving these ( being modest again LOL )

Two flower pots in a limited number ...they are modified designs with bird missing & heart missing... so good for stitchery designs .....
The black dog, has been in the kennel for a while & is now well trained to be in the collection again...he has some attitude !
Tags ...well I just LOVE making tags... I never know which way it will go...these ones are wood tags & great to tie on wire baskets, cane baskets, glass jars ...door knobs whatever ...
The SEWING MACHINE Button is a match to the Thread Winder ... & I think I like the blue better..
This is a new sewing machine design, the 3rd design I have done in the years...
NOW theses 2 FLEUR BIRDS ....I removed them from my Fleur sign button & I am not sure these
will be set free to fly off.  or maybe they can be best in sepia ... no painting...although the Robin needs a little experimenting with holly & wreaths & the like ....

Black chook & the rooster with white spots I adore these !!!!
I have a good batch I had pulled out maybe a year ago as I got so worn painting them brown or black etc but why didn't I ever do them like this ...they bring me happiness when I paint & when I look at the batch I have to pop away as I have already painted them.
The French Houses somehow I cleaned them off the website accidently....so they have come back.

NOW I am off to paint rabbits I found in the retired collection box ....
You do realise nothing is totally retired & that includes moi !!!


2 comments:

Gudrun said...

Love them all. Is just stitching a design from you.With flowers and a cat:-))). Longing for spring.
Have a nice weekend.

Hugs Gudrun

theodora said...

thanks Gudrun.... keep stitching until Spring .....Barb xxx