Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Giraffes & hens

The coage are things I have added to the web today or a few days ago

Including these bright cheery giraffes which are just what you see in this size only...


ZAC the donkey & Basil the sheep are in a new field in Pyramid Hill 
& he seems very happy there... 
getting on he is now I think the sign says 1985.
He was busy feeding & I called out 
It was not until I raised the camera was he interested .....
Dear soul .....

I was on my way back from a funeral in Kerang farewelling a sweet elderly neighbour who was one of my Mum's friends 
 & then lunch with a friend in Cohuna & visited another.....
&
time to head back....

Stopped in at the butcher's in Pyramid as sign said 
Local Organic Apples & Saltbush lamb.
Amazing little hub that is.
I wasn't equipped to carry any meat back..but next time I go to Cohuna to Factory & Field I can add to my interesting day.
   


No comments: