Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Display Boards


As I went to put some of the things I'd had laid out on canvas boards to make displays for the show...
I thought oh I can have fun now as I am not preparing the boards to display actual packages I would be selling on a stall table..
I can just plain display !!!

I was using what I had painted ...
&
that restriction seems to work in a different way for me & surprises me..

The berry strand was shortened
then I remembered the lights were close by as I had deliberately kept them out
So fun


I love this border....
happiest little scene  and you know with this style of decorating  you don't need to know how to sew !!!


Last night I thought I'd tidy up a bit LOL
Well I did I put these santa button swags on the board & added some Father Christmas decorations I had painted .... I need to get a supply up to allow the creativity to expand... or maybe diversify ???


Here are the 2 boards I have now completed...
As I create like this ...I am thinking, analysing thoughts...
would this be a fun Christmas club.....
Look wonderful in fabric on fabric...
Mulling now to gather more thoughts.

Which reminds me some French words are due in today....more thinking to do