Sunday, February 5, 2017

BUTTON SWAGS


Some years ago I had a very quick & lazy swag happen one day when I was sewing in Cohuna...
&
I had the new twig angel on a display board the other day & thought ohhhh I could swag theses across here...
Went off to do something else all pleased with myself...
Suddenly... I thought ..hang on I could do the swags.

This is where I get lazy...
But I'd been in the plastic boxes recently & had pulled the swag with santas & holly on it..
When I was waiting for the garage door fix it man to arrive & I was house bound I began to do these swags.
I will kit this lot up with some measurements & simple sewing ..
as you can see the zig zag on sewing machine is used to add ribbon ....ric rac ..or ?  to keep it all together.
So I will put some vague instructions with the buttons ... each Button Swag will have one set of buttons... like twig angel, santa, houses ...
Up to you if you add more pennants & what other embellishments happen..
Some of you know me well enough by now ....I love affect not perfect..
See more time to have fun..although I am careful painting the buttons...




This one here is done in felt & has a sort of Easter theme .. a few rabbits LOL
But what about a garden one for decorating ...
the other thing is they can hang off all sorts of corners, quilts dressing tables ....
Maybe I'll do some Button swag clubby thing ??? I'll think ...& post out a newsletter with details .
Then do it on blog & facebook is now on theodoracleavedesigns .....for all to see the business...work pages ????


2 comments:

Meredith said...

How do I get a santa swag, Barb..it's not on the website.

theodora said...

There now .... I hid that one LOL Barb xx