Sunday, January 29, 2017

Planning my way thru !


Yesterday I was doing experimenting with some fabrics together....
they worked I thought.
Then I touched the Japanese beige fabric & thinking it could lay over this fabric...
Needed another layer..ah the hoop that was also loitering nearby & I could at last see it !
Fabric in hoop & now I wonder.... will the new Christmas shapes fit in that size hoop...probably too smaller a hoop.
But it was perfect....
I didn't need to have any stitching  well look you could do some French Knots to border it in..
But this is me...
The decoration makes it's own statement..
So I was on a run....
each decoration came off  the other display & was tried in the hoop, fabric alternated with red..

 Then it was try some of the new buttons....
grab the little bag that was also in that supply try box.
Oh how sweet does the pud look on the bag....Angel dust bag that could also be...
  I could now see them hanging from a nice big green tree ( No I don't own one )
little hoops & bags ...
This is all experimenting for the show displays...
I have no road map yet but the way is opening up in that creative & messy way..
I need to clear the table (AGAIN)
****
I need to go & stand at this bench I have not used & get my posting packing stuff happening there...

1 comment:

Radka said...

I like the idea of a bag,
xx