Saturday, January 7, 2017

I think I am at the end of the box

I think the box of buttons I had in excess....loitering is now about done !!!!
Some of you bought sets & more sets & I relished in the joy of that...
For all who have joined in this little special treat..
bargains were had, 
inspiration ignited some more....
Uses for buttons you have of mine just being idle.
As I wrote that I thought frames of buttons can look interesting....just to gaze apon LOL

These are on the website now at www.theodoracleave.com

I am off to find a cool climate  it is predicted to be 38 here today & that is BLAH weather...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Lucky you to be hot to start the year! We're freezing here...and just out of bed because of the flu...
I'll write soon
(And caresses à Oscar...)

theodora said...

Oh Nicole not another cold.... you need something snuggly to keep you warm in the freezing winter ! Cats are not keeping you so warm.
Oscar will like that caress when he comes out from under the bed where it is cooler for him.
Be well very soon
Barb xxxxxxxxxxx Oscar xx