Friday, January 27, 2017

I need to focus


I am on a continuous  experimenting phase....
Wander to do something 
&
find another thing 
I wonder .....

It is a very comfortable position ...until I get frustrated something just won't quite get there....

But then something else is picked up & plonked & voila !

It has been an eventful week one way or another....
fraying my edges a bit LOL
So that makes me totally unfocussed ...
with the heat or a cool morning ...
I dawdle through my day.....
Somewhere in all that I get a serenity ...
as I lay different buttons on this lovely quilted piece.. 
Love the hearts...& of course I adore the tulip button

I love this combination...the newest snowman is 7cm tall & he sits lovely with deer friend button & the robin button......I would have added a tall winter tree but I need to paint one  But imagine a couple of stitched trees & a little sprig of grass peeking through at the base of these buttons..
It's even better then..????

 I have these home sweet home sort of button/ decorations roaming about waiting to go on the web in How special button section
So keep a watch on the web for them .....

No comments: