Monday, January 9, 2017

I just wanted them All !!!

 These are my friend Sue Mc's creations .....
I LOVE THEM 
I have ordered a fish for pop colour to add in my white bathroom..who cares what one they are all divine !!!!
Sue had a market stall just down from Bawley Point (NSW) on Saturday 

Sue & I talk on phone a bit & when I was in Canberra last year she & I had best chats as she unwell for some of the time & now she is creating such colour & a sense of adventure in each piece ...
Seeing the photos & she has allowed me to show off her work
I have a magnet & a little canvas with boat & yellow fishes  coming my way soon.

If anyone feels the need to buy any contact me .....

 The 2 Sue's  & would get together to paint in Canberra many years ago now....
Now as we speak to each other we are always sharing this world 

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Some beautiful work there made by your friend Barb..love all the bright colours.

theodora said...

Yes, the bright colours are new to Sue & they look fantastic ! Barb