Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Buttons continue to Flow


This tidy up has revealed some gems.....
I did these late yesterday
&
popped them on the web  .....all at $10

After dinner & all that entails I sat to watch a TV program & sort the raw stock that was flopping about in at least 3 plastic work boxes & loose here & there...
I did a pretty good job of that ( I thought )
Then all the stray painted stuff was tipped into one work box 
Guess what ....there is quite a box full...
So this little tidy up will be ongoing for a while yet LOL

Then I will have a nice clean start...
&
Some of you will have buttons with sweet layouts to inspire your creativity at a great price & one off in the use of the buttons & the stitching design I have given on each set of buttons.
***

For me this has been an interesting adventure as I take a handful of buttons, sift through more as I layout for design....
I saw some other potentials in these designs...


No comments: