Friday, December 9, 2016

Taking you back into my past....

The older button stories...
I spotted the bottom picture of the Fence Cats I did so many of & more later with the Danish distributor at the time....& eevry so often I would glimpse how they had become...
recently I came across this again & did a cringe...the embroidery kit it was worked into is lovely..
Then I wandered down the hall to get breakfast & start to pick up stuff I had plonked on the table when I am working on orders many things have to be set aside to work on the orders....
so I have things pending
In the middle of a plastic box of raw older buttons was a plastic bag containg the belwo button stories.
The songbirds of robins in berries I still love  I would say it was one of the first ...like 2006 or 7
&
I really got weary of painting the robin bird....mmm maybe ???? 
The house with birdies was just buttons I quickly added to what was a house & 3 weeny sheep ..
but see many themes of buttons work..
So if any of these you have ..and you have some button stashes loitering about...see what fits...
I am now quite enthused to get into somemore of this work for next year now...




4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I love the cat & flower buttons - all your buttons are fabulous.

theodora said...

Oh thank You !! Merry Christmas Barb

Kate said...

All of your buttons are beautiful and those cat and flower buttons are so sweet.

theodora said...

Thanks Kate !!!! Soon the cats will be purring back in a garden.....Barb xx