Thursday, December 8, 2016

Larger Christmas ....


The days are moving fast & posting to reach International destinations are not guaranteed to reach you before Santa does...
Australia has about a week's grace unless something can be express posted & me paint ( LOL )
Yesterday I posted off an order & began to "tidy up" my paint table...
It didn't last long I soon found the bigger decorations waiting to find a storage home..
So I painted some....
This isn't the angel I did yesterday but same size....I didn't get a good photo of it yesterday...
I often think
Why reinvent the wheel as I do think with why copy, be an original as often as you can....


Here is the rest of yesterdays little painting spree....
The Santas are 23cm tall & other pair are 12 cm...
It has been so long since I have done bigger Christmas ornaments..
Bit of a contrast from a tiny button of 3cm or 5cm !!!
As I sign off the rain is a little heavier... sounds so lovely.

No comments: