Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Just a note to say ....

This is the latest 4 sets of buttons on offer @ $10 each set.....
I still have  a lot of cleaning up so if you miss this lot..I will be doing more....
I will say again...
 I love doing this....
not all are retired stock...as you will see ...they arrive in a box of painted stuff...& it adds to the story...like a mystery quit in a way....
tomorrow is another day. !!!!
************************************
***************************************
 When I start to create the little story ...so that the buttons kind of hang together.
Where ever you may decide to place them ...
Small frames for a child's room...
add to journal covers ....you know that journal all about your daily life...bring magic to the words you write.....
gift bags ...shopping bags maybe...
or use the buttons individually ...just great value & I hope to bring inspiration with them ..!
***
This On a Summer's Day becomes slightly real as I can imagine the black spotty hen & the black cat all wanting to be in where the action is as I tend to my pots....

******************
 the cat one says to me... it has a sense of harmony
****************

No comments: