Saturday, December 3, 2016

In this Beautiful Quilt are some of my stitchery designs LOVE IT

I was looking thru some quilts this morning on pinterest email as I keep a quilts I admire page there..
I surely did admire this quilt & went in for a closer look as suddenly I saw what I thought was one of my lady designs from Bless Them  Stitchers book...there she was sitting under that apple tree in the most glamorous of settings...
I look up & the cats are there too...Simple Stitchings my very first book under Woodcutter's Daughter label....well we all know that cats enjoy quilts & pretty things & these 3 are no exception.
I love how these few stitching blocks have been worked into a most divine quilt ....
If my dim memory serves me correct this was done by an UK beautiful quilter some years ago...
If you pop over to my pinterest page you can follow on a little...
But see how you can use the stitcheries... I don't need to give you some quilt ( you would be waiting a while ) being creative is incorporating some of your needlework with some glamorous blocks
Wow !!!  
ANYONE ELSE WANT TO SHARE GEMS THEY HAVE CREATED USING MY DESIGNS...& BUTTONS ... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM ....
MESSAGE ME THROUGH THE WEBSITE  & I'LL EMAIL YOU BACK WHERE TO SEND TO 



Into today... in the post arrive 2 more very BIG santas...so all 3 are now at 23cm tall
& I think they do look very charming & hang from a small Christmas tree
I have only 4 of each except the Call Me Santa at the back I have got more in...
I will certainly take a few of these jolly chaps now to the Quilt Show in July in Melbourne..
But you know you can get them now ( when I put the others on web)

Does anyone recall the bag of buttons I sold last year before I left Canberra ???
Well I have more just freshly bagged to scan etc for the website..
Each bag is a mix of painted buttons &/ or decorations 
for $15 per bag.....for from 15 to 20 ish gorgeous things..surprises.
 I need to check the post box so they can fit snuggly into the most economical of painting..
You know the good thing is no waiting for me to paint these ..all painted  
They will go on web tonight ..or that will start ..
Today I MUST paint & paint...while the light is up !

2 comments:

Kate said...

That is such a beautiful quilt with very creative use of your designs!

theodora said...

Brings inspiration !!!