Friday, December 23, 2016

I am Tidying up ( still )


Well I couldn't quite let go of the box of mixed buttons...
you know pop them away..
without having a little play as my meal was cooking...

I have done another 8 button sets...one off's...
I am keen at the moment to maybe replicate this first one...
but it is about $36 in buttons ...
I love the look.

This  is what happens when one is restricted to what is at hand.......
A great designing exercise !!!

This one is $15
&
you can still order if you want to reserve one of these or anything else 
but I will not post until 6th Jan..2017

Look what I found in the box !
Some French ladies
&
 I had these Paris Purses wafting about that is a wonderful tag  for this set of buttons

Walk along a Paris street with me....
little houses & a big 7cm Paris house with mini apple trees
 &
 some flowers to stitch...

Admire the architecture..
the heart at the top of the houses....the windows ..

Just as I really do on walks in Bendigo...

Look up & at & you will see what I see !

Daphne in grey had also found her way in the box of goodies....
Here she is surrounded by flowers
 &
the little mini meow cat sits beside her as she admires the mini hollyhock... 

No comments: