Saturday, November 12, 2016

Update on the Web page


I have thanks to the lovely person at Pappa shop installed a new template...
That was the easy bit,
my errand old buttons came across with the update & I was happily deleting what had nothing in that category & leaving my stock ones
Then I look at the front of my website 
& it says 
"opps no categories"

I thought HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?
But I have no answers as I was checking the deletions but not at front head quarters...

So I am nagging for assistance again ....

 ****
I need to sit down & paint...but a wee bit twitchy for that right now...
This was part of yesterday's lot..
A few red everyday angels...
Maybe they can help me ? 
I am now spent 


2 comments:

Maria said...

Oh sew sorry I can't help... I'm useless at the techno stuff.🤔

theodora said...

Thanks Maria..when I logged out of here ..it was all back in the categories.....I need to tidy up a little but I think I really should stick to the broom ...LOL Barb xxx