Saturday, November 12, 2016

TRYING TIME .. WEBSITE is HAVING UPGRADE Issues !!!!


Ohh what a time it is...
I log into my website to do an update on an order & things are looking different.

I am groping about...in the back end of it..
I open up the actual website & OH MY GOSH ( that is polite speak for something else )
Buttons on side bar are not looking so regular...some I cannot get into...all products have gone single file...
So I do an order & I get a tiny bit of the page....I can arrow along & see the rest but not as full page...
This being my busiest time
The server has an upgrade ...
& when servers do upgrades things do happen.
I recall many years ago now some upgrades a dept I work for had some doozy errors..
&
a website I used first stopped the coding for our lovely simply easy websites & we were all transferred to another company
it was a dreadful experience
So I went to another
my brother & I spent days trying to get it operational..
Then I found Hope from Paper Relics & she did all the current website setup for me at Pappa Shop & then I run from their server & it has been fantastic for years ...
So now it is trying to be repaired...
Meanwhile...
I will need food packages soon ....
****

Now some pretty pictures I took yesterday..

These guys I had sized up & made into decorations...12cm tall now
  I reckon these stocking & sock ones could even get to a bigger size...cute though ?

Call Me Santa
He is here 23cm tall & loving the height !!!!
He may well be a fun guy to have on a tree
( when website is better )

I was testing how this looks as a display piece for the quilt show...
So popped the Santa & deer in sock over there...just to photograph...
he is 12 cm tall too...
I see some add ons coming to take a selected few to the show...

Mind has leapt forward ...love that creative thinking.!!!

Sue Mc & I were discussing that on the phone yesterday..

.It is an endless flight of internal lift up..
Maybe this would rehabilitate many who are addicted  to some chemical junk...
Creativity, not art as such... it is that process of achievement & that ability we are wired to use ..
I figured out many of us are hardwired along the generations to be just as we are...we can work in a logical world but it is not our preferred one...
we flourish amongst other creative people....
we are never failing ..it takes us to another process that can be unexpected & aha moments..
Also isk taking but it is considered risk...then oh heck see what happens..
In saying that it prepares us constantly for some flops....so we are never that disappointed..we tried & will try to resolve that or drop it...depends LOL
But it is SO EXCITING !!! 


No comments: