Saturday, November 19, 2016

This Christmas Scene


Here it is ...vintage now ??? LOL
I always love these sampler layouts....
You are welcome to stitch it ....
Maybe I will try & draw it today...
I think this would have been on a newsletter...
I illustrated a lot on the old ones...that I recall fondly.
I loved that process each 1/4 to sit & write the newsletter & draw little things...
This was before the days of digital cameras,  actually scanning was only done at a printing service ..& so was printing...I used a typing service for patterns & this newsletter thing....


5 comments:

Kate said...

Such a bonus! Thank you. You are very talented. Enjoy the weekend.

Gudrun said...

Thanks dear Barbara for all these wonderful stitcheries,both summer and christmas designs. You know, I love them and take care of them until they will be stitched.
Wish you a lovely weekend!

Greetings from Sweden/Gudrun

theodora said...

Thanks Gudrun & Kate....Enjoy !! Barb xx xx

Raewyn said...

Thank you - this is gorgeous!! Wonder if I'll have time to stitch it up before Christmas...?!

theodora said...

THANKS RAEWYN ...busy time now Barb xxxx