Thursday, November 3, 2016

Santa etc

He is still gorgeous ..since the day he was designed in Canberra..many many years ago...under my Woodcutter's Daughter label.

He has travelled with me....seen the inside of many a packing box !!!
But he stays out now, sits around waiting for Christmas time !!!

I was having a tidy up in between painting this week...
The clutter was driving me to distraction..still is some about...
because decorating is happening..
Then in the midst of this late in afternoon I head outdoors to paint some display box & a cane basket I want to use in display next July...
Love Annie Sloan's chalk paints....I found these at E casa in Daylesford last week...

This picture is that tree...but I found a pack of 3 gorgeous pom poms I had bought some time ago for display purposes....
These styles of pom poms take me back to my childhood Christmas decorating...loved opening a bell of this same design .stuff...& it was one of those precious things...we had it for years...  
These ones need some more friends & may go to another tree....
Fun to experiment along the way...

No comments: