Saturday, November 19, 2016

Memories & the last stitchery


Last night I got to move the bookcase around another way...
it holds my magazines...favourite ones...
anyway a few folders slipped away from the magazines as I piled them on the floor...
I kept them aside until I had time to see what was in them...
One had the Santa Patterns !!! So I have found those..
This was in the old profile folder...
&
Another interesting designs & things ...
one I will share in a separate blog post.

This was 1996...
Much has changed since then...
It was the very first show we did & it was in Sydney at the Quilt Show
I can see so many cloth dolls & some santas...( 2 went to have a full page in the very first craft magazine publication I had.
Some large wood pieces....
It all looks clumsy now...


The final in this series of giveaway stitchery illustrations...


2 comments:

Kate said...

How things have changed in 20 years but I think your booth looks interesting. Thanks again and I will stitch all of these lovelies eventually - they're enjoyable to stitch.

theodora said...

Thanks Kate Barb xx