Saturday, November 26, 2016

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas it says



Marg Low designs has released a new Christmas decoration using my large Merry Christmas Star santa decoration...
I love it !!!!
for the pattern.

Been a different week & today I have a lot of painting to do...
Window clean on Wednesday became a disaster zone getting screens back on 
&
as I walked out the back sliding door...it slipped off & kept doing that..
2 runners are missing & the door is like a very drunk person... all over the place.
Another screen was discovered bent into submission 
&
I paid for this ...
so it is now costing me more that it did to get the windows cleaned....
****
Been away to visit a friend for the day which was nice & my weekend day...
long drive back home...
****
Yesterday a raid happened nearby....I spot a police man across the road in a flap jacket & a huge gun strapped to his calf...
****
Now get back to NORMAL....
it is hard.... as when I paint I need a huge amount of concentration & a steady internal mechanism keep my painting hand steady...
You may now know why artist are a laid back looking lot....
We are not able to create well in a chaos environment.
***
Often some of us speak of this as we grew up in domestic violent households
&
left as soon as we were able to support ourselves....
our resting place in adult life is one of internal peace...
So I cannot buy it.... I must now make it again LOL !!!
&
settle with that paint brush & pretty coloured paints & dream of where these are going to...France & Italy & NSW....isn't that a nice peaceful result to life's start !!!
Better see what this cat is up to I hear noises !!!     


2 comments:

Kate said...

An enjoyable post and I really like what Marg Low has done with your santa.

theodora said...

Yes Kate, Marg does a wonderful design with my designs of buttons & decorations....I am lucky ....Barb xxx