Thursday, November 17, 2016

Another of these stitching series


On a Sunny Day...just like today has begun ...walking around a garden with one's cat can be very peaceful.....

For NEWSLETTER people only a couple more days left to take advantage of that offer.....the code was a nice try but it only worked the once LOL
As I said on the last email send me that message.
This is a special treat for my newsletter folk....
Giving back some more as I embark on my 21st year in designing...
*****
These are the 12 cm size angels....which I only now have a few...
I tried them in grey as well as my standard off white...
Love this colour...it fits !!
They are at a great price $10

I originally did these large ones last year for  window decorating....stringing them at different lengths

 ***** 
 Off into collect my copy of Ruby Red Shoes Goes to London...
at
Organise My
in Bath Lane !!!

UPDATE...
Ruby Red Shoes Goes to London is now mine & it is looking as lovely as the last 2 of Kate Knapp books 

2 comments:

Kate said...

I don't want to sound like I'm gushing so I'll just say 'thank you' again. ;)

theodora said...

Oh Kate it is so lovely to have a thank you ....! Not feeling as if you are gushing. I was taught early to say thank you & have always tried to amintain that little common edge of politeness. Even the cats will preen themselves when thank you is awarded to them for ( good ) behaviour. So I think you too Kate . Barb xxx