Friday, October 7, 2016

Red Le Chat

Today we welcome Oscar cat to my home to dwell with me......
His owner is moving interstate & at this stage cannot take him ...but hopefully in the future...
So I have become  his guardian & as we know each other quite well....
It is an easier transition ..but we have some things to get to know each other with...
He has slept in the French cane basket that Millie once had & he has had on occasions since & this is his safe spot....in the middle of the house...

Helping his Mum get the house all moved was a big couple of days for everyone involved...
Lovely to be all together not knowing each other....but all pulling our weight to get it all done...
Happily to say it was all cleared yesterday afternoon...
So that just left Oscar & me...


This little slide is small ... but cute picture....
I was getting some stocking button story ready with the red cat & snowflake & realized I didn't have that on the web as an item...is there now. 

I love these long plainish design stockings...I have had them about for years..this time they are larger 7cm & work better I think

I love these star trees when lined up....
 Here is Le Jardin all ready for some Christmas cheer with snowflake...
  Then here is the cat again by itself..
This is a larger size cat...


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Welcome in Barbara's house, Oscar!
Nxxxx

theodora said...

Merci he says..!!! He is settling in.....xxxx