Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My Day

Daylesford the sign says ....& that is where I was going to.
Coming out of Newstead I see this amazing steam tractor...
as luck had it..the camera was on the passenger seat...
Amazing encounters at times when I take to the back roads...


 At one of the roundabouts in Daylesford 
I noted a new garden of lavender borders had been planted around the fountain...
I quickly took a picture..


My newest Christmas tree that I found in ECasa in Daylesford...
I am hoping to be able to hang some decorations of mine from it,...if not it will be a marvelleous Christmas photo prop


I got in after I drove home via Castlemaine...
Stopped at the Newsagents for Country Living UK ( a must have )
& Victoria a US must have !!!
Then I got in near 1.45...had a quick lunch,
Picked up the paint brush & began to work
I did more than this but didn't want to bore you tooo much

The cat had enjoyed his day...catflap is now working well LOL
And he is settling more as he stretches his horizons which he did know well...
I decided to call him in earlier than usual as he was far too buzy...
I called once & this is what I saw coming across the stones...
Tail was straight up..& happy to be called !
Finally he is asleep on the bed next to me in here...groaning in his sleep.
I have promised we'd email his Mum tonight...so I will !

3 comments:

Kate said...

This Christmas tree has so many possibilities - such a great find. I do so like your santa ornies.

Darlene said...

An eventful day! I love the tree...excellent find.

theodora said...

The tree is small Kate. Table decoration would be good Not sure my ornaments will fit ! It will be seen in pictures though Barb xxx

Darlene it was a lovely day.... well half day & I felt so refreshed when I came home...Barb xxx