Sunday, October 9, 2016

It's a Dreary Day again !!!

Yesterday
was a wonderful sunshine, warm day
 &
 I certainly made use of the day.....how much energy I had...
&
today I am like a slug ..
trying to rev myself up to finish painting these birds & deer & santa decorations...

Minutes go by....
I stare...
at nothing in particular ....


And...
I want to get some bundles of buttons ready for the web
for Merry 
&
for 
Christmas...
***

And now I have a cat in my life again...
I have a litter tray to attend to....
wash it etc...
It has been a long time now since dear Millie departed...
I had her for 16 years..
We  travelled ie moved a bit ...
How did I manage I now wonder ???
Prior to Millie was Mishka ...
Now Oscar,
 who turns 8 at the end of the month....
lives with me now...
He observes the rules...
I catch him watching me as I move around to do things...
So it is new to us both...
Even though he has been an almost constant daily visitor to my home for years..
Time to move & do my things today....

No comments: