Thursday, October 27, 2016

Having a think

I got a set of the decorations cut to smaller 50mm size..
&
 I won't be painting these way too small for repetitive detailed painting...
These are 3 of the decorations on that tree I found yestersday...

 Tried them on this metal tree & they look fine....size fits

The silver tree again rather lovely...but tree needs to be perhaps a lot of these & maybe some red felt decorations to compliment....

This is the size...comparison 

 They look great on linen !!!

 This is a heart bag I have had loitering about in a box for a long while
Looks great on combinations

The decorations will look fantastic on some coloured fabric ...but it is always a try & see 


 See I am thinking here !

Fab for those little bags I purchased  a little while ago...during the advent & tag stage  

Out came the waxy white little bags I bought in Daylesford yesterday ...
Stamp for advent things...
Of course they fit !!!
Working through all this I still have my costs...for the cutting & design....
well a gal needs to eat ...
I don't think they'd fit with my wholesale & retail rates....
So  select ones for special retail price only...
That works ...& falls in with the Advent calendar price style for the celebrations of 20 years designing in business...

No comments: